Thursday, August 27, 2009

Really really ridiculously good looking...

First day of school. My baby's in kindergarten. In addition to being really really ridiculously good looking, she's also incredibly easy-going and well-adjusted so she didn't have any difficulties...unless you count being a little upset about the prospect of me staying in her classroom after I dropped her off. Her exact words were, "...then you're leaving, right?". I guess it's better than a crier.

They both had a great first day, are really happy with their teachers and their classes. Yippee!












7 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

What happened to Connor's leg? They are both just so grown up and cute.

(unrelated)I can't wait to see the picture of Lily & Cora & Elizabeth sitting watching Jordan & Sami dance, cutest thing ever

Unknown said...

connors leg - is that the same injury from baseball season? if so, i guess it was pretty serious... he must be a real trooper to have just pushed through the pain!

p.s. love love love lilly!!!

Devyn said...

DeEtte broke Connor's leg. She's trying to cover it up though, so I thought I'd let you all know.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Devyn, I thought we were keeping that on the downlow...

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I can not believe how grown up Lily looks. Your kids really are adorable. Poor Connor, what a tough kid. Glad to hear their first day went so well.

Lori said...

They really are just gorgeous! Love Lily's shoes, with her uniform. I told you, hit them where no one can see!

Sara Walker said...

I just love the school uniforms!!!! I love the red sneakers with the preppy look. So cute.