Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July-2011


We had such a great Independence Day! We all drove up (or is it down) to Devyn and Michael's house for the day. We went swimming, ate A LOT of food, played games, went to the most darling little street fair, and of course, watched the fireworks. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate this great country that we are privileged to live in than to spend the day with the people you love. Here's some pics of the adorable kiddos:

Why does Lily always look like she's hatching some sort of plot?

Cutest cousins ever!

I told Connor to pretend that he liked his sister...how did he do?

"FREEDOM!"

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I miss you guys and I really really miss those kids. Earth life is starting to annoy the crap out of me. And the last caption is great!

Lori said...

So cute! It really sounded like such a fun 4th. I always say that to Connor when I take pictures of him with Lily. Funny.

Devyn said...

It really was so much fun. I'm glad you guys came up...or down.