Monday, March 10, 2008

The King of Baseball!

Just a quick post cause I'm a proud mama! Connor hit a homerun tonight in his baseball game. He also hit a double. He looks like such a cute little man out there on the bases. He's so stinking intense. When he's on base, he takes this little hunched over stance with one foot ahead of the other and his arms are scissored out in front of him-ready to take off in an instant. He looks like Flash (from DC Comics fame, for those of you who are confused). I'm gonna try to snap a picture at the next game so y'all can see what I'm talking about. It's really funny.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That is fantastic!!!I will say it again, I do not think that there is anything this kid can not do!! I am so excited to see you guys!!!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Yay Connor !!! He really does have quite a few activities doesn't he? It's great that he does so well in all of them. What is his favorite sport to play, or does he like them all equally?

John said...

Your Son's AWESOME!

..and your Daughter's AWESOME TOO! : )

..and that's probably my favorite Zeppelin tune of all time.