Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Madness

Our friends Greg and Carmen had this amazing party on Memorial Day. It felt like half of our ward was there, along with a bunch of friends and neighbors of Greg and Carmen. They rented this huge blow-up waterslide and then they had a smaller slip-n-slide on a hill for the smaller kids. Tons of food and all our friends, it was such a fun day!! We were exhausted by the time we got home. I managed to capture a few fun moments on the camera. I hope everyone else had a great Memorial Day as well. Love to all-DeEtte





This is Lily and her "best friend" Sydney. Aren't they cute?

This is Lily and her "best friends" Sydney and Karis sliding down the hill together. Basically Lily calls everyone her best friend, even random strangers that we meet at the park.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cora has that bathing suit too! The one Lily has on. It's so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish my backyard could fit a giant bounce house and slip n slide :)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Looks like fun !! When I was a kid we just had the garden hose to amuse ourselves, although I think one of the boys used large black leaf bags to slide around on. Great pictures :)

Betty Brackett said...

Very cute...I love the tales too. When Lori was about 2, she called every man "Daddy". Humorous most of the time...but there were exceptions ...won't go into detail...ask your Mom. :)

Chelsea said...

I demand pics of baby Jane please!!!!