Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Card (Part I)

I didn't get around to sending out Christmas cards this year (that's probably painfully obvious to all of you by now)...I slack. Honestly, I am so busy I felt like something had to give and I thought everybody would forgive me if I didn't send out cards since they generally just end up in a junk drawer or trash can within a week anyways. So, in lieu of the cards...



Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends. We hope this holiday found you all happy and healthy. We love you!!!



















































































































I

2 comments:

Sara Walker said...

So cute! -Better than Christmas cards. I was a slacker this Christmas too. -Wait for the baby announcement...

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

The pictures are great. I know what you mean about Christmas Cards. Hope you had a great Christmas too.