Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Not a bunch of fanfare this year. Lily decided that Lucy absolutely had to dress up as Super Dog. But because Lucy is a girl, Lily was calling her "Krypta" instead of "Krypto" (funny!). Of course, if Lucy was Super Dog, then Lily had to be Super Girl. And we had to drag Lucy along on all of our Halloween adventures, including the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Basically, the poor dog was just a prop for Lily's costume. But they did look awfully cute.

Connor, in true pre-teen fashion, is over the whole dressing up thing. He's in it 100% for the candy. But I tell him he has to dress up as something if he wants to get candy. So, once again, he opted for baseball player. Easy, cheap and he can get all the candy he wants!! I didn't get many pictures, because my camera was in the process of breaking (but Darrin got me a new one for Christmas, yah!). Here's the few I got:



This one was taken by a guy at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. I had to put it on here because I think it's hilarious that it looks like Lucy is scanning the horizon for disasters to avert! She's such a super dog!!

No comments: