Sunday, March 4, 2012

Christmas in Reno-Part III

Caden and Avery--intensity on the iPad! They are working so hard.

Possibly my favorite picture. Big hugs with Jane and Madelynn. So stinking cute, I don't even know what to say. I was scheming a way to bring Madelynn home with us all week.

Christmas day--ready for church!! Lily looks like a Princess to me...she almost always does. I just really really adore my kids!

Avery checkin out her giraffe-up close and personal!

Anna on Christmas morning "what the heck is going on?!". She's quite possibly the sweetest baby ever. Darrin was scheming a way to bring Anna home all week!

3 comments:

sircrocksalot said...

I am pretty sure that is Holden in the first picture and not Caden.

Lori said...

Such fun pictures, and such great memories. Man, our family is so cool! I'm obviously not a bit biased, but I sure love you all.

Lori said...

Such fun pictures, and such great memories. Man, our family is so cool! I'm obviously not a bit biased, but I sure love you all.