Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He's the Man!

Yes, I realize I have been very remiss about baseball pictures this season.  My bad.  It's been such a hectic season, I'm lucky that I just get to all the games, much less worry about taking pictures.  I did manage to grab a couple shots the first time he pitched.  This was his one and only start of the season...he went 4 beautiful scoreless innings, only 2 walks, allowed 1 hit and struck out 8!!  It was amazing.  Since the second half of the season, Coach has been using Connor primarily in a "closing" role.  He's got 5 saves and 1 win so far, and hasn't blown a save yet.  It's pretty awesome to watch him action. His team is in competition for the division championship so there's always a lot riding on the games, and it's pretty cool to watch Connor rise to the occasion.  I'll keep ya posted (probably well after the fact, but you'll know how they did eventually, right?).

 I love his intensity.  He's so cute.

The traditional infielders "high five" after each strike out.  His team is so fun and so supportive.  This is, by far, the most awesome team Connor has played on.  Great mix of talent and kindness and pretty cool coaches and parents too!

No comments: