Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Roll!!


Well, I got a bit bored (and hungry) the other day and decided that I wanted to try to make a pumpkin roll. There's this lady in my ward who makes them and I've always loved them but she won't share her family's recipe (hate people like that). Anyways, I went online, got a recipe and gave it a go. Let me tell you (boasting alert), that pumpkin roll was totally delicious. I think I've outdone myself, I might go into the pumpkin roll business. I'm very proud, it wasn't the easiest recipe and it turned out so great. Everyone should come here for Thanksgiving and I'll make 15 pumpkin rolls!! I realize I need to calm down, but apparently I'm high on pumpkin. Anyhow, check out the glory.....


4 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Congrats, DeEtte...it looks delicious! You should go into business...heck, it worked for Mrs. Fields. You could take your own pictures, do your own advertising, and work 2 months a year. I'll buy the first dozen :)

Justin and Amy said...

That roll does look scrumptious. Maybe if you had posted the Thanks giving invite a little in advance some of us might have taken up the offer:)

Lori said...

It looks scrumptious, sweetie! I'm sure you won't have any problem finding people to eat them. You probably need to send the recipe to Carly - maybe you two could go into business together...?

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I am very impressed!! I love baking too, but haven't done anything near that high tech, looks like allot of work, I love pumpkin bread and I must say that looks like something I could get addicted to easily. I would love the recipe.