Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some Lily

The last couple of posts have been Connor-centric, so I thought I'd grace you all with some recent pictures of the little lady in our lives. The first couple of pics are from Thursday before preschool. They were going on a field trip that day to see Santa and she was especially excited and feelin' a little sassy. She's always the cutest when she's feelin a little sassy. The second set of pics are from church on Sunday. She just looked so darn cute in her new pink dress with her little bows and sweater, I pretty much couldn't resists snapping a few shots of the cuteness. It's getting harder and harder to get good pictures of Lily because she wants to "smile" when she sees the camera and she does this thing where she sticks her teeth out and kind of looks like a rat. But she's still the cutest girl in the universe and even funnier than she is cute. I have nothing of report to share, just super duper busy getting our ducks in a row for Christmas. So enjoy the cuteness. Later.







5 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is just precious. She looks so cute in yellow. We can not wait to see you guys. I did get your e-mail but what day are you guys coming into town?

Shawn said...

Her little pose in front of the bed is so cute! I am a sucker for girls now, all of my kids could be girls, for all I care.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

She is just to cute , can't wait to see you all

Betty Brackett said...

Love her in front of the tree :) Sassy? Nawww.....I'm anxious to see you all...

Jennifer and Jason said...

She looks so much like you DeEtte! (Which basically means she's adorable in every way...)