Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slacker---Halloween

I know I slack, but I thought I'd get some of the gazillion pictures I have sitting in my camera onto the blog before Christmas....all the way back to Halloween.


Our adorable Baby Jane on pumpkin-carving night. Could she be any cuter?

Lily, Sydney and Vivie (the "spooky" bat) goin' trick-or treating. This is an annual tradition for Lily now, she loves going out with Syd on Halloween.


Bat-Girl! She's still the awesomest 5-year old around. Even more awesome than her being Bat-Girl for Halloween is her delight in sporting this costume all the time...at the store, picking Connor up at school, going to YW with me. She loves it and I think it rules that she has no shame in the Bat.

Zombie. I told Connor last year that it was his last year with a store-bought costume. He could still dress-up and trick-or-treat but it had to be something we could make easily at home. He went with zombie. I was surprisingly surprised with my make-up job, seeing as how I don't even know how to put make-up on myself. Maybe if I could dress-up like a zombie for church?





Our pumpkins. Can you guess which one is Devyn and Michael's? In their efforts to feed into Jane's Mickey obsession, Devyn downloaded a Mickey Mouse pumpkin pattern. The funniest thing about that...they were leaving town before Halloween and didn't even take their pumpkin home with them, they left it at our house. All that effort for a 20-minute look at a Mickey pumpkin. Their loves knows no bounds.




1 comment:

Lori said...

Super duper cute! Props on Con's zombie makeup. And Lily gets cuter and more grown-up looking all the time. Love the sleigh picture of her. And Jane and Mickey...well, I well up a little bit when I see how happy she is, and how happy for her Connor and Lily are. Adorable!