Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slacker II-post Halloween through present

Two trips to Disneyland...one at Halloween-time, the other at Christmas-time. Right now, there's basically nothing more adorable than Disneyland with baby Jane. She's awesome. Hopefully Devyn has put up or will put up soon all of the Jane D-land pics. Here's some super cute ones of everyone...


After the Christmas fireworks, it snows! It was so fun and cute. I grabbed this adorable picture of Devyn and the kids. Don't they look so festive?

Lily on Santa's sleigh. He had already gone home by that time, but she still wanted to sit on his sleigh and look adorable.


Oh, this is actually Lily with Santa at our ward Christmas party. Check out her tights...in true Lily fashion she does not refer to them as her polka-dot tights, she of course calls them her "dalmation tights". Did everybody hear what she asked for for Christmas? This is great..."Paul Blart: Mall Cop". I kid you not.


Cute kids...look how windy and cold it was on this dreary October 25th!


Jane being mesmerized by Mickey. This is seconds before she reached up and honked his nose! It was AWESOME!





6 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

I wanna live next to Disneyland! You guys have all the fun:(

Betty Brackett said...

I love all the pictures...looks like everyone had a ball.

Devyn said...

She really honked plutos nose, she kissed Mickey...I was so glad Connor and Lily were there so we could actually take a picture, and not just have Jane go up and stare.."Yes..I stood in a long line so my daughter could stare at Mickey.."

Devyn said...

Also, that picture of Lily sitting on the sleigh might be my favorite picture of her. Ever.

Lori said...

The sleigh picture is seriously beautiful! And anything which includes the words "Jane" and "Mickey Mouse" can't be anything but adorable. I just wish I could have been there, but thank heaven for blessings like blogging, right?

Lori said...

The sleigh picture is seriously beautiful! And anything which includes the words "Jane" and "Mickey Mouse" can't be anything but adorable. I just wish I could have been there, but thank heaven for blessings like blogging, right?