Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet my kids...

So my friend Mary was telling me about something she happened to see when she was walking her daughter to school last week. She was walking behind Lily and Connor as they were heading to their classrooms and this is what she overheard:

Lily: I am absolutely freezing this morning!

Connor: (big sigh) No you're not. If were freezing, first you'd get frostbite. Then you'd get hypothermia. Then the hypothermia would make you really tired and you'd fall asleep. Then you'd freeze to death.

Lily: (big eye roll) Fine. Then I'm really really cold. Okay Connor?


The reason I share this random story. Because it almost perfectly describes my children's personalities. I just laughed and laughed when she told me. It is so them!

5 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Omigosh...that's too funny! :)

Devyn said...

Thats pretty much an accurate description.

Justin and Amy said...

Holy cow. So stinkin cute. Lily is looking so old and grown up. So crazy. I loved all the pictures of her school festivities. And I can't wait for baseball pics to come...

Lori said...

I think it's so cool that Connor knows the science, and that Lily takes it in stride and finds the work-around. Love, love, love them!

Sara Walker said...

Your kids are totally awesome.