Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Connor says TTFN to Disneyland

As promised, a post of Connor's last trip of the year to our favorite place. We're really gonna miss Disneyland, but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. We'll definetely be super excited the next time we get passes. Until then...a few of our last moments together.

On the way out of the park for the night. It was raining, you can see the bottom 6 inches of my pants are soaking wet. We still had a blast, look we're even smiling-and this after 12 hours in the park!

Connor in line for Thunder Mtn.-the scary dinosaur fossil. He's so over Thunder Mtn. I mean, he still likes it, but it's just not the same rush as Space Mountain or California Screamin. He's getting too old for my liking. But he is super fun to go to an amusement park with now.



Dad and Connor under the Thunder Mtn. lantern.



Connor convinced Darrin to go on the river rapids ride at CA Adventure even though it was NOT WARM. Connor barely got wet at all, Darrin wasn't so lucky. That's love.

We like this crazy illusion. They taper the street to make it blend in with the picture behind it. It's super cool. This was right after Darrin tricked Connor into going on Hollywood Tower of Terror. Connor was super brave but it would be an understatment to say that he hated that ride. I had to buy him a Churro afterwards to make up for the trauma.





3 comments:

Jamie said...

I like the chick caught mid run in the 3rd picture down. It becomes obvious that we enjoy different luxuries. Your family = bi-weekly trips to disneyland, my family = organic milk. When Naomi gets jealous after reading the blog you know what I'm gonna say? "you want some milk."

Sara Walker said...

I am bummed your passes expire! Sounds like he's ready for a break anyway though.

Lori said...

You'll all treasure these memories forever - and you'll all appreciate it so much the next time you can get Disneyland passes. I'm sad you won't have them this year...great pics of all of you. Tell Darrin I hate him for making Connor go on Tower of Terror - and tell Connor I think he's super-brave.