Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Only Cub I Love!

While my Mom and Dad were here,they were able to see 3 of Connor's baseball games. One of which was, by far, the most exciting game of the season. They were able to see Connor pitch (he was beyond AMAZING), get a couple really nice hits and make some solid plays in the field. As you all know, I pretty much NEVER get tired of watching Connor play baseball. He's progressed so much since last season and loves playing so much. I wish everybody could be here to enjoy it like I do. Here are some pics my parents took while they were here.



Look at that swing!


He is so intense, I love it!






I wish I could go out on the field to record the cute little sound he makes when he releases the ball. It's this awesome grunt, it reminds me of Jake Peavy. It's adorable.



1 comment:

Devyn said...

That was a great game....He was on cloud nine, and that is always nice to see.