Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Lily and Jane pics....

We had such a fun week last week. Darrin's parents came for 4 days during Spring Break and hung out with us. Then my parents came for a week, and we were able to celebrate my Dad's and Jane's birthday while they were here. Needless to say, we got a lot of pictures, too many to share, but here a few that I particularly enjoyed.


Since my parents weren't going to be here for Lily's birthday, they brought her presents and let her open them early. This is a Dalmation Pillow Pet, something Lily's been salivating over since she first saw the commercial 6 months ago. It was a huge hit and she is sleeping with it almost every night.


Oh man, she couldn't be any cuter. The green with her hair makes her look so Irish. I love it!


Every once a decade, a picture is taken of me (DeEtte) that I don't hate. At Jane's birthday party, she decided that Di-Ti (again, that's me, that's how she pronounces "Auntie") needed to wear Minnie Mouse ears. I readily agreed and sported these bad boys for over an hour to appease my little darling.



So happy with all her peeps and Mickey Mouse ballons...her party was so much fun and I never get tired of watching this little angel!



1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

Lily with a stuffed dog. Imagine that.
I love that pic of you and Jane!!! What a cute Di-Ti you are!