Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jane Watch-Day 6-The Cuteness Continues

Sorry I skipped a day of Jane for Lily's birthday, I hope you can all forgive me. Here's the latest offerings...


Look at those big baby blues. When she's awake, she's like seriously awake, I love it. Her eyes are so wide and blue, she just reminds me so much of Devyn it's crazy.

The open mouth sleep. If any of you have ever seen Devyn sleep, you'll recognize this look well.

Connor is completely fascinated with his little cousin. I think he would hold her all day if we let him. It's pretty dang cute. He just sits and stares at her and today he just couldn't get over how small her ears and fingers were.

Lily wouldn't touch Jane for the first couple days, but she's slowly getting over her shyness. She actually kissed her today and she, of course, had to hold her when she saw Connor doing it.

Lily is totally interested in everything Devyn does for Jane. She loves to watch her diapers get changed and her clothes changed and she just sits and chats with Devyn while she's feeding Jane. Today she sat down while Devyn was feeding her and said (totally out of the blue), "I love to talk about me." It was pretty funny. Then she was walking around the room and we heard her say, "Is this the right way?", and we looked over and saw that she had appropriated the Boppy pillow and was 'breastfeeding' Funshine Bear. It was so dang funny, I thought I was going to die!

6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Oh my gosh is that baby beautiful! Connor looks so grown up holding her. She does look so much like Devyn. I also just love Lily's hair, such a gorgeous color, she looks so good in that green...just like Elizabeth & Cora. Thanx for keeping the pictures coming.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She really is such an adorable baby. I just can not wait to see her. I gree with mom that Connor does look so grown up holding little baby Jane.

lisa said...

I just wanted to post and say thanks for posting all these amazing pictures of Michael, Devyn and Baby Jane. Shawn and Michael are my cousins, although I think Shawn tries to play it off like I am some stranger from Missouri. I have been forwarding some of these pics to Grandma Miller to look at and she gets a kick out of seeing Baby Jane. Thanks!

Vanessa Contessa said...

Baby Jane is so cute!! I love that little mouth.
I love Lily, she is so funny. Sydney used to do that with Vivi and would always inform us (very loudly) that it was time for her to fee her dolly from her body.

Betty Brackett said...

Jane gets cuter by the day! The pics are all beautiful, but the one with Connor belongs in a magazine...so darling. Lily's little eyes just scream imp! :)

The Crazy Crockers said...

I cried today looking at these pictures. I miss you guys so much!! I wish I could be there to hold and cuddle her! I am sure Devyn is such a good mommy. I am counting down the days until you all can come visit and make me sane again!! All Logan talks about is Connor, how its almost summer again and he is supposed to be getting ready to go see him. We miss you! Give the baby kisses for us!

Amanda and Cory