Monday, August 9, 2010

Botanical Gardens

Last week, Connor went to go spend a couple of days at Auntie Devyn's house with Logan while he's visiting. They spent their time doing a bunch of boy stuff. So Lily and I took the opportunity to have a girl day. We went with my friends Vanessa and Sara and their kids to the Quail Botanical Gardens in Encinitas. We had never been before and were really excited to check it out. We had a great time adventuring in bamboo forests, watching the "frog show" (that's what Ella called it anyways) in the little lily-pad pond, picnicing in the rain forest and exploring the secret garden. I know we didn't even see all the different areas and I was still blown away by how gorgeous it all was. I can't wait to go back.
















1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

The 'frog show?' I didn't hear about that one. She is nuts!