Monday, August 9, 2010

Cousins are the best!

As I mentioned in the previous post, we had the great pleasure of going to Las Vegas to visit Grandma and Grandpa McPherson. The added bonus was Jen and Abby and Aubri were there as well. Lily was in heaven playing with her cousins, they like playing dog almost as much as her (although Abby often chose to be a cat instead). They played games, went swimming and just hung out with each other. Darrin, Jen and I caught a couple movies together and had such a great time! I had my camera with me...but didn't take it out of my bag until an hour before we left town (I'm a thinker!). So I only caught these two pictures...hopefully Grandma and Grandpa got more.
Lily and Abby checkin out the 3D tv at Forum shops.


Connor, Lily, Abby & Aubri in front of the Atlantis statues in the Forum shops. We had just watched the little show about the destruction of Atlantis, which is very loud and has lots of fire. Aubri was not very thrilled with it and really just wanted to go home...can you tell?

No comments: