Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sofa Makeover

Oh my gosh, our couch is so gorgeous now!! Most of you will remember the couch in its previous state. It was a light khaki color, BUT there was some serious color damage. For some reason, big patches of color would rub off and our couch ended up looking like a dirty splotchy mess. It was driving us crazy and it got to the point that I was literally embarrassed to invite people over. So, we decided to undertake the huge project of re-painting our leather. We ordered all of the supplies online and after 6 days of back breaking work (mostly done by Darrin), this is the finished product. I LOVE IT!


5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! It seriously look SO great!! Love it!

Chelsea said...

*looks

Lori said...

It's so beautiful! I want one just like it! Great job, Darrin. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.

Sara Walker said...

You did such a great job (Darrin)!!!!
What a makeover. I hope you took a before pic too!

Boy Momma said...

I just thought you bought the exact same couch in a different color. Duh.
Nicely done!!!