Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Toothless Wonder

They're dropping like flies! At this rate, she won't have any baby teeth left within a month. The last tooth came out via soccer ball. Here's exactly how Lily tells the story:

"I was playing in my soccer game and this girl kicked the ball and pegged me in the face."

She was pretty awesome, she just yelled to me on the sideline "Mom, my tooth came out!". She brought it over to me, rinsed her mouth out with water a few times and jumped back in the game. What a pro.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

She's awesome.

Lori said...

She's precious - but they all look like little mutants when their teeth start falling out...nevertheless, she's beautiful!

Jamie said...

Loosing teeth is gross, but Naomi is freaking out cause she hasn't lost any yet and everybody else has.