Monday, April 21, 2008

For realio

I swear, this is not fake. Lily fell asleep in the car last Thursday after a fun-filled day at Legoland. I caught her in the rear-view mirror and Darrin started filming...it was so funny. Check it out.






I like that she's holding onto an empty bottle. She looks like a freaking drunk on the street. And the big smear of chocolate on her face only adds to the ghettoness of it all. Then she ruins the whole "homeless vagabond" look with her adorable little "Whoops, you caught me" smile at the end. My kids rule.

Here's a cute picture of them, just cause...they're cute and I don't want anyone to forget that.



4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

That was hysterical. Legoland looks so fun, they are so cute.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is adorable and that video is so funny. We miss you guys.

Betty Brackett said...

That is just adorable :) I love how kids can just pop off whenever and wherever....the pic on the camel is cute too ....

Justin and Amy said...

That's hilarious! I love the chocolate smear on her cheek. That's the topper for me:) She's so funny. So glad you captured that on video!