Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jane Watch-Day 3

Baby Jane is even more perfect today than she was yesterday, it's incredible. I did manage to snap a few pics in between holding her today. She just got out of the NICU today, so most of my energy went to staring at and/or holding the little darling. Michael's got tons of pictures on his camera, so maybe tomorrow we'll switch out memory cards and I can share some of his. Until then, here's a few. Just so ya know, these pictures really can't do her adorableness justice. I can't even put into words how beautiful she is...you'll all just have to come see for yourselves. Love to all-DeEtte




Michael might just get the award for "cutest dad ever". He's so excited and in awe of just about everything Jane does. It's fan-freaking-tastic.

The Happy Family. I'm sure Devyn won't be in love with this picture, but I am, and since this is my blog, I'm putting it on here. By the by, Devyn's doing great and is also in the running for "cutest mom ever".


Baby Jane had her eyes so wide open that I got massive red-eye in this picture. It can't really be fixed all the way, but I wanted to put this picture on so you could get the full effect of her lips, cheeks and hair. Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I know it looks like my Mom is kinda strangling her, but I promise she wasn't, it's just a weird angle I guess.


Perfection.

4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Those pictures are so cute...all of them. Jane seems so alert compared to other newborns. The picture of Devyn and Michael and Jane is absolutely precious in every way. When do they get to go home?

Justin and Amy said...

I'm so so glad you guys got pictures posted of the cute little Mann family! They are adorable! I wish I could see little Jane in person. She looks absolutely precious! Tell them all I said congrats and I am thinking of them lots! We love you guys and miss you.
P.S. Don't be picture posting shy. We all want tons of pictures of little Jane!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I agree with Amy, keep those adorable pictures coming. Everyone looks so happy and healthy. I am so sad that we can not be there to give that little angel kisses and hugs.

Betty Brackett said...

Gee, how many ways can I say AWWWW....the whole family is just adorable....glad that Devyn's doing well too...Michael's pic just bursts with pride...