Thursday, March 12, 2009

Connor's Birthday-PART II

Day 2-Devyn and I took the three kids to Disneyland/CA adventure. We actually spent the gazillion dollars and got annual passes this year. It's our first time getting the passes and we're all super excited to get the most out of them. The weather was perfect. The lines weren't bad. We all had a fantastic time. We got there around noon and left at closing (9:00). Lily didn't complain about being tired until we were walking out to the car. Jane was a perfect angel baby (as usual). All in all, it was a perfect day. Here's a few pics of the happenings...

I love it that it looks like Jane is waving. It's also pretty awesome that she has her zipper in her mouth.





They honestly couldn't be any cuter if they tried. I love them more than churros!!


The aftermath.



"C" is for Connor and, incidentally, cool. Just in case you didn't know.



4 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

They're cute, but I have a hard time believing you love them more than the Disneyland churro...

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!Looks like he had a great time. I hope that he could understand the kids message. They really wanted to sing to him but I thought I would spare him that trauma.

Betty Brackett said...

Omigosh I love the sleeping picture!! They're all cute, but that one is just precious. Sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

Sara Walker said...

More than Churros huh... wow. That's some love.