Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Here's some pics of the Halloween cuteness that is my kids. Connor was by far the coolest lookin' pirate we saw this Halloween, and there were A LOT of pirates this year. And don't even get me started on Lily! She was so stinking cute, and she was made even cuter by the fact that she was the only girl under the age of 7 who wasn't dressed as a princess! Although, she did insist on dressing as a princess for her friend Sydney's "Halloween Tea Party". We improvised with her dance recital costume, added a tiara and a wand (which we, of course, just had laying around the house) and she became a Fairy! She still looked pretty cute, even if I do say so myself. They had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy, all in all, a pretty perfect Halloween. Enjoy.










5 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

There will be no one ever that will make as good or as CUTE of a Kahlil as little Lily! That costume is just amazing. It surpassed all my expectations! And I know what you mean about pirates being the in thing this year for boy costumes. I saw about a zillion at school walking around, but you are right. Connor is the cutest:) I'm, so sad their school doesn't do anything for Halloween. We have a parade and a party... the works! But sometimes, I think it would be easier to just let it go by without any recognition... less of a head ache:) Anyway, I love the costumes. And Lily does make a cute little fairy (although I liked the Greene costume more)

Justin and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Sarah said...

They are adorable as always!! Its not just their costumes though...its their personalities along with the costumes that make them so cute.

Chelsea said...

The Kahlil pic made me laugh so hard! She couldn't have looked any more like him! You should totally send that in somewhere...don't know where, but it needs to be on tv or in a magazine or something. It's SO funny! I must say I'm partial to the fairy outfit though. How cute is she??? And you improvize so well. The perfect Mom! I love Connor's scruff on his face! It made the costume! Your kids are adorable, not that you need to know :)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Very cute, I'm with Chelsea though, I love the fairy. Connor was a perfect Pirate. I remember one year Mikal and Jeremy went as pirates, I'll have to dig up the picture and try to post it. Glad you all had a perfect Holloween.