Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving at Preschool

It's so exciting. Lily's first year with all the fun Holiday crafts at preschool. They had quite a week and she was so stinking cute (when isn't she, eh?). Anyhow, here's the cuteness...





Here's Lily's "Turkey Cookie". It was equally adorable and delicious. I got all of the candy corns (whether I wanted them or not) because Lily doesn't like them.

Here's our little Indian. Her Indian name is "Runs Like the Wind" and it's so appropriate. She much preferred being an Indian to a Pilgrim. Is there anybody who know Lily that has a hard time believing that?


And here's our little pilgrim. The look on her face says all we need to know about how she feels about being a pilgrim.

6 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Just when you think that child couldn't get cuter...I love how there is two tiny little nibbles out of her cookie on the bottom. So cute. thanks DeEtte.

Chelsea said...

I can't wait until Cora can do fun crafts like that. I'm going to start referring to Lily as "Runs Like The Wind" all the time, haha! It looks like she had a fun filled week. Her hair is still so cute. Not that I thought it would change to ugly or anything, I just meant it's so cute again, since I said it already before...whatever, I'm tired.

Lori said...

Yep, she's still darling. And her Indian name is awesome! So appropriate for Lily. Did you get the recipe for the cookies? It looks like a fun project Carly and/or Chelsea could do with their little girls... Did you get a new camera, or have you just finally figured out how to use your old one, so that Lily doesn't have red-eye in every picture? Thanks for posting the pix, sweetie - really, really cute!

Betty Brackett said...

Pilgrim or Indian, she's adorable...nice pictures too :)

Justin and Amy said...

Those are precious! I'm glad that Lily got to do some fun Thanksgiving activities. Everyone around here is already all about Christmas. She, as always, looks cute in both her hats. I really like the pilgrim one... even if she doesn't:) Hey, do you guys know what weekend Connor's baptism is yet?

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

She looks really good in Brown !!